5 Life Changing Books You Must Read Before You Die
Topic : 5 Life Changing Books You Must Read Before You Die
For the past few months, I have formed a habit to read as much as I could, and trust me it is one of the best decisions that I have taken in my life. most of us find it difficult to choose the best book that can actually find a way to connect to us both spiritually and mentally.
There are some books or novels that makes you fall in love, some tend to thrill you while others touch your soul. but not all the books that you read changes the way you think. as said by C.S. Lewis “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me” Read more about 5 Life Changing Books You Must Read Before You Die.
So I came across many questions on social media which were structured saying that “which are the most life-changing books” so I thought of myself on which are the books that have actually caused an impact on my life and obviously will have the same effect on you as well.
On a serious note, I have come across the following 5 best life-changing books that you ought to read before you die . trust me with this it will not only provide a shift in your life but also you will be able to ACHIEVE ANYTHING in LIFE
BEST LIFE CHANGING BOOKS
The book is written by Jeff Keller who is a motivational speaker and in this book he has provided numerous examples of who has achieved their goals and positive attitude towards their work from his experience and research.
What I like about the book
- The overall motivating tone creates a positive drive within ourselves
- Powerful examples from history
- Great QUOTES by legendary people which is a cherry on a cake
- The book is written up to the mark without being wordy
- if someone asks you ” how are you ” you must respond “fantastic” and trust me it gives you positive vibes.
- The book justifies its title “Attitude is Everything” in its content
What I didn’t like
Well frankly speaking I would not point out any flaws in this book because I didn’t find any. it is one of the best books that I have read with meaningful content and perfectly elaborated.
The book is written by Dr Joseph Murrey which is over 200 pages with almost 20 chapters each having its own powerful and meaningful content. The book focuses on two types of minds one conscious and the other subconcious if you say to your conscious mind (I am happy) then it will be printed on your subconscious mind as well and the impact will be seen by yourself through the day.
What I like about this book
- Each chapter will bring different problems and the solution to every problem lies in your subconscious mind itself
- How to assign AFFIRMATION to yourself to stay positive
- How to stay young forever
- Increase the health and cure the body of many common diseases
- Summary at end of every chapter to know exactly what the author wants to convey
- how to strengthen your relationship and marriage
if you are looking to start your reading hobby then this is the one book you should go after and I assure you won’t be disappointed.
3) Rich Dad Poor Dad : What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not
All of us studied at school and we were taught that you have to study hard just to just get good marks and not knowledge. this book will unfold the thought process of the rich and the poor kids which will ly a thought foundation towards progress and improvement
What this book has to offer
1. This book helps you how to make money from yourself and how to use itit.
2. It just changes our financial viewpoint towards money.
3. It explains why poor people try to save money, whereas the rich INVEST.
4. It teaches you how to grow the financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money.
5. Literally, it gives you freedom from money
I felt the book was slightly overpriced but its okay as the content is quite powerful and impactful
This is probably the most interesting book I’ve read so far, the writing so the book is amazing and can be easily understood. If you are a first-time reading then I would definitely recommend this book. It is was originally written in Portuguese and later translated into English.
The story is about a boy from Andalusia and his adventures through the African desert to find treasure in the Pyramids of Egypt. One can easily relate with the story because we all have our own goals and this book will teach you that no matter how many obstacles come in your way you should never give up
this book is not for you if you are looking for a way to escape reality by immersing in a juicy plot during the weekend.
The book talks about how purpose plays an important role in a man’s life and the different ways in which it manifests itself. It also tackles some ways to ‘find your flow’ and ensure that what you do receives 100% of your attention and that you enjoy whatever you are creating.
The main storyline is about people living on an island called Ogimi in Japan where people are long lived and live a very healthy life. It basically tells us how these people have cultivated a few habits which help them to live a long, happy, and healthy life. It involves a few sets of practices that are also linked to Japanese culture. How these people live a simple community-based life where they enjoy doing small things and living happily together. It basically tells us how we can enjoy life by simply figuring out and doing what we enjoy? Simple life based on enjoying your purpose of being, but all it takes to figure out first. ie to find one’s ikigai
If your interest in reading a book fades overtime then turn over to the last page of the book and read the PREFACE then select the topic which interests you the most and starts reading that. you will gain interest in the book in the long term. All the books mentioned below are sure to cause an impact in your life so please try them at least once. you can buy the books in the links given above. So this concludes the topic for 5 Life Changing Books You Must Read Before You Die.