Before we decide which is the best tool ‘Getresponse vs Aweber‘, Let’s start with the basic
What actually is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is the process of sending optimized commercial messages through email to targeted consumers.
It can include newsletters with updates on the business, or promotions of sales and exclusive deals for subscribers.
Does Email Marketing Really Works?
A recent study demonstrates that the Conversion rate is 40x times more effective on email marketing whereas the buying process in Email marketing occurs 3 times faster than in social networking. Statistically, there are lots of indicators that show the growing potential of email marketing.
A successful company will be most likely incorporate email marketing into its strategy, it’s the very best way of getting your message across online.
Email marketing may seem to be out of date, but this form of marketing that’s been done effectively can be especially effective in attracting and keeping your target customers.
Which is the Best Email Marketing Tool?
Getresponse and Aweber, both are the best tools for Email marketing, particularly for affiliates. These tools are very easy to use and can help you to remarket the prospects easily and to grow sales.
But, according to my opinion, its GetResponse is the best email marketing software for all marketers and I highly suggest it…
The Reason I like GetResponse so much,
- The interface used in GetResponse is user friendly
- Excellent marketing automation features of Getresponse.
- Intelligent data segmentation focusing on customer purchase patterns allowing you to send targeted emails.
- It has conversion funnels, also it has auto funnel features to manage your entire sales under one roof.
- It has In-depth reporting features.
- A/B testing allows you to test at least 5 variations at a time in the subject line including delivery time, email content, and form field.
- You can easily customize the templates helping to maintain brand consistency.
- Awesome landing page & form templates that are easily customizable, responsive, and mobile-friendly.
Getresponse vs Aweber
GetRsesponse is an all-in-one marketing platform that is an email marketing tool, also offers landing pages, a CRM, and advanced automation.
Their entry program is reasonably priced and they offer a generous discount for Annual Plans. It also offers a 30-day free trial and no credit card is required.
Even Aweber is also a popular Email marketing tool as it’s cheaper than GetResponse. However, If we compare its features, GetResponse is far ahead of AWeber.
Both are cloud-based software so you don’t need to install it, as it runs on the cloud. It’s considered to be the best email marketing software.
You can learn the detailed comparison of Getresponse vs Aweber by clicking here
Hope that you will definitely get an idea of which to pick.
Also, Check my other post where I have discussed many email marketing benefits after implementation of a successful email marketing strategy. Actually, there is a total of 11 advantages of email marketing you will be very much interested to know after reading this article.
It’s time to power-up your business with Email marketing. You can eventually develop leads and sales by simply doing that.