Best Geyser For Home Use In India 2021 | 20%Off
TOPIC: Best Geyser For Home Use In India 2021
In the freezing winter season, it is often difficult to take a morning shower. We all need hot water for bathing as well as washing dishes. Nowadays Best Geyser For Home has become one of the essential appliances in our house, especially in cold weather. Because traditional methods such as heating water on a gas stove or heating rod are not only dangerous but also uncomfotable.
2 Types of Best Geyser For Home- depending on the storage
If water heaters are classified into two types – storage geysers and tankless (or instant) geysers – based on storage capacity. Storage Geyser / Water Heater As the name suggests, a storage geyser consists of a water tank that stores hot water for a fixed period of time. When you switch on the water heater, a certain amount of water (depending on the capacity of the water) is heated and stored. The temperature of the stored water is maintained through a certain amount of thermostat. Most water heaters on the market have two types of water tanks – stainless steel and copper. Steel tanks are expensive, last a long time, and require little maintenance. Copper tanks are even more expensive, although they work much better. Different models come with different capabilities, you can choose based on your requirement. If your family is small, the 20-liter capacity is quite good. However, if your family is large, then 25L – 35L capacity is good for you. Benefit-
- They are the least expensive.
- Operate with minimal maintenance.
- Instant or Tankless Geyser / Water Heater-
- Stored water loses heat after a certain time.
- Water has got to be reheated which may be a waste of energy.
Instant geysers do not have separate storage capabilities like storage geysers. They will provide hot water immediately whenever you need it. In the instant geyser, once you switch on, the water quickly heats up and gets delivered, and once you switch it off, it will immediately stop the hot water. If you want hot water again, you will have to switch on the device again. Although the name is stated immediately, receiving hot water may take a few minutes depending on the distance between the heater and the faucet.
1.Occupy small space for mounting 2.Maximum 10-liter capacity 3.Hot water is delivered immediately from the outlet 4.Best for kitchen utility washing and hand washing 5.More energy efficient than other storage types 6.Suitable for small families
loss 1.Costlier than other storage types 2.Installation is a bit difficult with initial costs
When buying the Best Geyser For Home, you have to consider the important points given below…
- If you are going to use a continuous water supply for things like baths and showers for a long time, go for a geyser with a storage tank.
- On the other hand, for a medium-large family with about 4-6 members, a 10-15 storage tank would be best.
- A small family has a much more ideal option. The 3-liter instant water heater would be best suited for the family.
Water tank material –
- The most common material used is copper, thermostatic, or stainless steel.
- The stainless steel material comes with an anti-corrosive and glass coating that prevents corrosion and electrochemical reactions.
- And insulation is very good and requires less maintenance.
- Most electric water heaters in the Indian market presence in a range of 1500 – 3000 watts.
- The rule of thumb is – more wattage, water heats up more quickly.
click and buy.
1.Panasonic Duro Digi 15L Water Heater (White) with Free Pipe and Installation
Panasonic Duro Digi 10/15/25-litres Vertical Storage Water Heater
Make every day phenomenal! Give your day a refreshing start with a hot shower with the Panasonic Duro Digi storage water heater. Elevate your bathroom aesthetics with an elegant design and compact size. Key Features of Panasonic Digi 15L-